NETGEAR ARLO ESSENTIAL CAMERA
Netgear Arlo Essential camera is a fully wire-free camera. You can also capture precise details in a full high definition camera. It also works perfectly at night. The user can also get s the alert when motion is detected, and you can see from your smartphone. It also works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assitant. You can hear and speaks to visitors. The user only needs to tap the button on the Arlo app and use the two-way audio. You can see it also comes with a built-in siren. It triggers the siren automatically or manually from the Arlo app. You can also use the camera recharge and use the Solar Panel to power your camera, and the user also enjoys all features with the Apple watch and Google Home hub. The user also uses the Arlo app to handle the camera from any place.
PLACE THE NETGEAR ARLO ESSENTIAL CAMERA
- You can now place your camera at the perfect location.
- The user can set the camera also in your home or the office.
- Now the user can place the camera inside the house or outside the house.
- It is a weather-resistant camera.
- Now the user also places the camera on the shelf or mount on the wall.
- You can also set the camera on the ceiling.
- The user only uses the given screws with the camera.
SYNC THE NETGEAR ARLO ESSENTIAL CAMERA WITH ARLO BASE STATION
- You can open the box of your Netgear Arlo Essential camera.
- Here the user removes all the packing material from the box.
- The user now set up the Arlo base station.
- First, the user also can check the signals of the internet are stable.
- In Case it is unstable, then the user even tries to stable it.
- Now the user also adds your router with Arlo base station.
- The user also attaches the AC adapter with the base station.
- Switch on the power supply.
- You can see there is a green light start flashing.
- If you do not see the green light, then the user pushes the power button.
- It means your Arlo base station is now ready to use.
- Now the user also sets the camera three feet away from the base station.
- Search the sync button on the base station and the camera.
- You can now push the sync button on the camera and the Arlo base station.
- The user also sees the Blue color light flash slowly; it means the sync process is started.
- If it blinks fastly, then it means the process is complete.
- Now the user also uses the camera.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF NETGEAR ARLO ESSENTIAL CAMERA
- You can see the firmware update continues after the sync process is complete.
- Now the user can see the Blue and Amber color light blinks.
- It means the firmware update process is going on.
- If you see both lights are off, then it means the firmware update process is done.
- You can use the latest firmware of your camera with security patches.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF NETGEAR ARLO ESSENTIAL CAMERA WITH ARLO APP
- You can now open any play store on your favorite device.
- Netgear Arlo app is available on every play store.
- Search the Arlo app in the play store.
- Now the user downloads it.
- You can also install it.
- Open the Arlo app.
- Write all the details of your camera.
- Go to the settings.
- Now search the firmware update or software update.
- Tap on it.
- You can now use the latest firmware of your camera with security patches.
SET THE POSITION OF NETGEAR ARLO ESSENTIAL CAMERA
- You can launch a web browser.
- Here you can write www.arlo.netgear.com or the IP address.
- Now the user uses the default username as the admin and the default password as the password.
- Tap on the advanced settings.
- Here you can select the position mode of your camera.
- If the user selects the disarmed mode of the camera, but after some time, you can need to detect mode.
- Now the user can quickly change the mode of the camera.
- You can do change according to your needs.
FACTORY RESET OF NETGEAR ARLO ESSENTIAL CAMERA
- You can now search the reset button on the camera.
- Here the user also pushes the reset button with a paper clip.
- Now the lights are flashing.
- After the two seconds, you can also release the reset button.
- The user can also see that the lights are stable.
- Your camera is also in default settings.
- The user also again set up the camera.