ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA
Arlo Q Plus camera is the best camera which is packs with lot s of new technology. It comes with 1080p HD quality. Now the user can see everything in more detail. Now the user can also get the two-way audio in the camera. You can also listen and talk back. It also works better in the night vision. Arlo Q cameras offer adjustable power and connectivity options. The user can quickly check what is happening in your office or your home. The user can use the Arlo app to handle the camera and checks all videos from any place. Here the user can also receive the instant notifications if there is any motion or audio detected. You can also backup all videos recording with a micro SD card. Your all videos are also recording in the cloud then the user only needs to upgrade to CVR.
BATTERIES IN ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA
- You can always use the given batteries from the Netgear.
- These batteries are high-quality batteries.
- Now you can open the check where you can put the batteries in the camera.
- Here the user can open the door of the battery compartment.
- You can slightly open the door.
- The user can now insert the batteries in the battery compartment.
- Now you lock the door of the battery compartment.
SETUP OF ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA WITH ARLO BASE STATION
- Open the box of the Arlo Q Plus camera.
- The user can remove all packing material from the pack.
- Decide the place for the Arlo camera.
- Now the user can also put the camera at that place.
- Here the user can also check the internet signals.
- If the signals are weak, then the user can also fix it on priority.
- The user can now attach the power supply with the camera.
- You can also check the power of the camera is working.
- If the power of the camera is not working, then the user can push the on/off button of the camera.
- Here the user can also attach the router, Arlo base station
- with an ethernet port.
- After this, the green color light starts blinking.
- Now it means your Arlo base station attached to the camera.
INSTALL THE ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA
The user can set the Arlo Q Plus camera anywhere in the home. You can also put on the shelf of your room. If you want to set the camera on the mount of the wall, then the user can also do this easily. Now the user can also use the screws according to the wall.
NETGEAR ARLO ACCOUNT IN ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA
- The user can now connect the computer, camera, and the router.
- Open the web browser.
- You can now write www.arlo.netgear.com or the IP address.
- Here the user can use the username as the admin and the password as the password.
- Now the user can enter the details of the Arlo camera.
- The user can also enter the serial number of the base station.
- Tap on the wireless.
- Here again, click on the base station.
- Now the user can access all videos from anywhere.
SYNC THE ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA WITH SYNC ARLO BASE STATION
- The user can also search the sync button on the Arlo base station and Arlo camera.
- Push the sync button first on the Arlo base station and then on the Arlo camera.
- Now the lights are flashing.
- If the user can see the blue light blinks slowly, then it means sync is going on.
- If the blue light flashes fastly, then it means the sync is complete.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA
- Open the play store on any device.
- Download the Arlo app.
- You can also install it.
- Launch the Arlo app.
- Enter the details of the camera.
- Tap on the settings.
- Here is a list of devices.
- Select your camera.
- Tap on the firmware update.
- Now the user can also use the latest firmware of the camera.
- You can also enter the time for the auto-update of the firmware.
- The user can also update the Arlo base station in the same way.
RESET OF ARLO Q PLUS CAMERA
- The user can also reach the reset button on the camera.
- Hold the reset button with a paper clip.
- You can wait for two seconds.
- Lights are also flashing.
- Now the user can release the reset button.
- Here the lights are also calm now.
- Your camera is in default settings.
- The user can again set up the camera.