ARLO Q SECURITY CAMERA
Netgear now comes with an Arlo Q security camera. It comes with the 1080p HD Quality view. You can see more details than ever before. The user can also listen and talkback with the help of the built-in speaker and mic, from your smartphone. It also works in the night. Here are Integrated infrared lights that turn on at night. You can also see the recording of the past seven days because it comes with the Arlo basic service, which keeps the seven days of motion and triggered recordings. It always gives you alert because it also comes with a 130-degree wide range lens now you can see and gets alert when something moves or makes a sound. Here the user can upgrade to CVR(Continuous video recording ), and it keeps the 24X 7 recording into the cloud. It also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, and also with Stringify.
SETUP OF ARLO Q SECURITY CAMERA WITH ARLO BASE STATION
- Open the box of the Arlo Q security camera.
- The user can also place the Arlo base station.
- Check your signals of the internet is stable.
- You can now connect your camera with the Arlo base station.
- The user can also attach the internet network.
- The user can now connect your router with the Arlo base station with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Switch on the power supply.
- You can also check the power light of the Arlo base station is working.
- If it is not working, then you can push the on/off button of the Arlo base station.
- Here it is, green light starts flashing.
- It means both devices are connected.
- Now users can use the Arlo base station.
PUT THE BATTERIES INTO ARLO Q SECURITY CAMERA
- It is always better to use the given batteries given by Netgear.
- They are high-quality batteries.
- You can now slightly press the lock, which is on the base on the camera.
- Now you can gently slide the battery door.
- Here the user opens the battery compartments.
- You can now place the batteries in the battery compartment.
- After this, you can close the battery compartment.
ARLO ACCOUNT SETUP WITH WEB DOMAIN
- Here the user can also open the web browser.
- If the user is using the smartphone, then you can open the browser there.
- The user can write www.arlo.netgear.com or the IP address is 192.168.1.1
- Here you can use the username as the admin and the password as the password.
- Now the user using the smartphone then the user can also enable the finger ID.
- Go to the Arlo News.
- Here the user can select the wire-free Arlo camera.
- Select the base station serial.
- Tap on it.
- Type the details of your camera.
- Save the settings.
- You can now access the camera from anywhere.
FIX THE ARLO Q SECURITY CAMERA
- Now the user can place the Arlo Q security camera in any location in your home.
- You can use any shelf or flat surface of your home.
- If you want to set the camera on the wall, then you can also do it.
- The user can now use the mounting fastener into the wall and also hang the magnetic mount from the screw.
- If the user uses the Drywall, then you can use the plastic screws.
SYNC THE ARLO Q SECURITY CAMERA WITH THE ARLO BASE STATION
- The user can now place the Arlo Q Security camera near the Arlo base station.
- You can place the camera three feet far from the base station.
- Search the sync button on the camera and the base station.
- First, the user can push the sync button on the Arlo base station and then on the camera.
- Now you can see the there is blue light start flashing.
- If the blue light is fastly flashing, then it means the sync of devices is complete.
- Now you see blue light blinks mean both devices are connected.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF ARLO Q SECURITY CAMERA
- You can see that after the sync is complete, then the firmware update automatically starts.
- If the Blue and Amber light is flashing, it tells us the firmware update is going on.
- Now the user sees both lights are off, and then it tells the firmware update is complete.
- In case the blue light still blinks, it means the sync of both devices is again start.
- You can now fix it.
RESET OF THE ARLO Q SECURITY CAMERA
- Locate the reset button on the camera.
- Here the user can use the paper clip to press the reset button on the camera.
- Now the lights are blinking.
- You can now release the reset button.
- The user can see the camera is in the default settings.
- Here the user again set up the camera.