NETGEAR ARLO PRO CAMERA
Netgear launches its world’s first Netgear Arlo Pro Camera which is wire-free .weather proof with the audio camera. Arlo Pro Camera comes with features, and it attracts the user quickly and comes with a 130degree viewing angle. It offers a 100%wire free camera and comes with HD quality, and you can easily see the live stream and with every mute detail. Arlo camera comes with weatherproof. You can use it in any weather because it comes with IP65-certified and with the best rechargeable batteries. It offers the most advanced motion detection feature. The user can easily use it in the night or little light also. It comes with cloud storage back up. You can easily save seven days of activity in cloud storage and easily use it with the Arlo app. You can manage all the security cameras from anywhere. It is straightforward to use.
SET UP ARLO PRO CAMERA
- It is straightforward to set up the Netgear Arlo Pro camera.
- Arlo Pro camera comes to wireless.
- You can easily use with its batteries which are rechargeable
- If it detects any motion, then they need the wifi then they connect with the base station.
- After this, you can easily use it.
- You can also install the Netgear Arlo app, which is readily available in all play stores. If you need support check arlo.netgear.com
INSERT THE BATTERIES INTO THE ARLO PRO CAMERA
- You can hold the lock of the battery slot and slightly unlock it.
- Here you can slightly open the door of the battery slots.
- Now you can adjust the battery contracts.
- Here you can put the given batteries into the battery slot.
- After this, you can close the door of the battery slot.
CONNECT THE ROUTER WITH THE ARLO BASE STATION
- First, you need to attach your Netgear wifi router with the Arlo Pro base station with the help of the ethernet port.
- Here you can attach the base station with the power adapter.
- Now you can switch on the power supply.
- After this, you can press the on/off button of the base station.
- Here you can see the power led lights to start flashing; after a few seconds, it comes in green color.
- It means your router is attached to the base station.
ARLO ACCOUNT OF THE ARLO PRO CAMERA
- The user can quickly create an Arlo account.
- First, you can open the web browser.
- After this, you can enter www.arlo.netgear.com
- Here you can click on the Arlo news.
- Now you can select the serial number of the base station from the menu.
- Click on your serial number.
- After this, you can enter the details which are required.
- Now you can again click on the continue.
- If you are using the smartphone, then you are enabled the finger Id.
- The user can use the Arlo app, and they also enable the finger id.
SYNC YOUR ARLO PRO CAMERA WITH BASE STATION
- The user can place its Arlo pro camera near to the base station.
- Now you can locate the sync button on the camera and the base station.
- After, this you can first press the sync button of the base camera for a few seconds.
- Here you can see the LED lights start blinking.
- After this, you can press the sync button of the Arlo pro camera for a few seconds.
- Now you can see the blue light fastly blinks, and it means your camera is connected with the base station.
MOUNT YOUR NETGEAR ARLO PRO CAMERA
- You can place the Arlo pro camera anywhere.
- You can place the Arlo camera according to your needs.
- The user can put the camera on the flat surface.
- You can also fix it on the wall.
- If you want to fix it on the wall, then you can attach the mounting screw.
- Here you can use the magnetic hooks.
- Now, if the user is using the drywall, then they use given the plastic screws.
IDEAL PLACE FOR THE ARLO PRO CAMERA
- Place your Arlo pro camera minimum ten feet away from the base station and the maximum 300 ft away from the base station.
- It is okay if there is a minimum of the walls, concrete, bricks like these objects, which can disturb the wifi signals.
- You can also check there is no metal object there.
- Please place your camera far from the microwave or cordless phones like objects.
- You can take the help of the position mode in the settings.
RESTART YOUR ARLO PRO CAMERA
- First, you can open the web browser.
- Here you can enter www.arlo.netgear.com
- After this, you need to enter the login details.
- Here you can go to the settings >device.
- Now you can easily click on the restart.
- After this, you can confirm it.
- You can also use the Arlo app, for the restart of your Arlo pro camera.
- After opening the Arlo app, you can click on the settings.
- Here you can click on the restart.
- The restart takes a few seconds for the process. If you want to know more, then chat with us.