ARLO ULTRA CAMERA
Netgear launches its Arlo ultra camera and comes with many features. You can access anywhere with the Arlo Netgear app. It comes with many crystal clear 4k HDR videos and with the best security feature and the best image quality feature and also gives an ultra-performance and gives the best quality of the vision. Arlo camera comes with the smart siren system. If they can the intriguer, then they give you the alert.
MEANING OF LED ON THE ARLO BASE STATION
- Green; It tells us that the power of the base station is on. If it is on the internet, then it means the base station is connected to the internet. If it is on the camera, then it means that cameras are connected to the base station.
- Blinking green; It means the firmware of the base station is in process. If it blinks on the internet, then the base station is sending the data over the internet .if it is on the camera, then it means the base station is attempting to sync with the cameras.
- Amber; There is amber-color on the base station, then it means the base station is booting and If it on the internet, it means the base station attached to the router, but it has no internet connection. If it is on the camera, then it means it is far away from the base station.
- White; It is on the base station, it means there is no power. If it is on the internet, then it means that the router is not connected with them. If it is on the camera, it means no camera is detected.
ARLO ACCOUNT FOR THE ARLO NETGEAR ULTRA CAMERA;
- First, you need to open the web browser.
- Here you can enter the arlo.netgear.com.
- If you are using the smartphone, then you can enable the Touch ID.
- You can also turn on the fingerprint id login in the Arlo app.
- Here you can click on the new to Arlo.
- Now you can select the Arlo wire-free.
- Here you can also select the base station serial number
- Then you can enter the required details.
- Here you again click on it.
BATTERIES INTO THE ARLO ULTRA CAMERA
- It is always preferable to use the given batteries, or you can use high-quality batteries.
- You can slide and latch on the behind of the camera.
- You can slide the battery door back and lift it to open the battery compartments.
- The user can put the two batteries near the back of the camera.
- Now you can enter the two batteries near the compartment flap.
- After you put the batteries, then close the battery door.
SYNC THE ARLO ULTRA CAMERA WITH THE BASE STATION
- You can place the camera within the 1 to 3 feet from the base station.
- Now you can press the sync button of the base station for a few minutes.
- After this, you can see the LED light is green.
- Now you can press the sync button on the top of the camera for a few seconds.
- If there are blue lights start to blink, then it means the sync process is started.
- If it blinks rapidly, then it means the sync is complete.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF THE ARLO ULTRA CAMERA;
- Firmware is start updated after the sync to the camera to the base station.
- If your firmware is updating, then the camera is blinking alternatingly blue.
- After a few seconds, the led lights come stable, and it means the process of the firmware updated is complete. If you need any help check arlo.netgear.com
SELECT BEST PLACE FOR THE ARLO ULTRA NETGEAR CAMERA
- First, you need to place your Arlo camera far from the wall, metal objects .stones. Ceramic, like water tanks and many more things.
- You can place your camera10 feet far from the base station.
- The user can also put your Arlo camera where they provide you the 110- degree angle.
- Mount your camera at least 7 feet above the floor or the ground.
RESET OF THE ARLO ULTRA CAMERA
- If the user can face any problem regarding set up or the login into the Arlo account, then there is a need to reset the Arlo ultra camera.
- First, you need to find the reset button on the base station.
- After this, you can press the reset button for a few seconds with the small object.
- Next a few seconds, you release it, and you can see that the lights start blinking after the few seconds lights come stable.
- It means the reset process is complete.