ARLO PRO 2 CAMERA
Netgear introduced its Arlo Pro 2 Camera, and it is packed with many features, which is very useful to the user. It comes with a 1080 p HD security camera with versatility. You can easily activate the zones, in which area you want to receive the motion and sound alerts and easily use when you plugged in and use in the home. It easily captures the activity before the 3 seconds when there is triggered happens. You can easily record non stop, and it is back up in the cloud. The user has the option of the use without wire with the rechargeable battery or you with the wires. You can connect the USB storage with the Netgear Arlo Pro 2 camera, so they can easily back up. You can easily manage all recordings with the Netgear Arlo app and feel relaxed after using the Netgear Arlo Pro 2 camera.
SET UP NETGEAR ARLO PRO 2 CAMERA
- The user can easily use set up its brand new Arlo Netgear Pro 2 camera.
- First, you need to unpack your Netgear Arlo Pro 2 camera.
- You can use it as wireless; it works with rechargeable batteries, or you can be used as a plugin for the AC power outlet.
- When it identifies the motions, then they use the wifi from the base station to stream video in your Arlo cloud account.
USE YOUR NETGEAR ARLO CAMERA WIREFREE
- First, you can insert batteries if you can use the camera wirelessly.
- Press the battery compartment and unlock it and holding the hook
- Here you can lightly open the door of the battery compartment.
- Now you can adjust the battery contracts.
- Here you can insert the battery.
- After this, you close the door of the battery compartment.
ATTACH THE NETGEAR ARLO PRO 2 BASE STATION WITH WIFI
- The user can easily attach the base station with the wifi.
- First, you can attach your Netgear router with the base station with the help of the ethernet cables.
- Here you can connect the ac adapter with the base station.
- After this, you can switch on the power supply.
- Now you can press the on/off button on the base station.
- Here you can see the LED lights start blinking for a few minutes.
- After this LED lights become stable
- Here your base station is ready to use. If you need help check arlo.netgear.com
ARLO ACCOUNT IN THE NETGEAR ARLO PRO 2 CAMERA
- Here you can open the web browser.
- Now you can enter the www.arlo.netgear.com
- After this, you can need to go to the settings.
- Here you can click on the Arlo new account.
- Now you can select your camera base station and enter the serial number of the base station.
- Then click on it.
- Here you can fill the necessary information after this; you can click on the continue.
- If you are using the smartphone, then you can enable the touch Id.
- If you are using the Arl app, you can also enable finger id.
- After this, you easily your Arlo account.
CONNECT YOUR NETGEAR ARLO PRO 2 CAMERA WITH BASE STATION
- First, you need to place your Arlo Pro 2 camera near 1 to 3 ft the base station.
- After this, you need to press the sync button on the base station for two seconds.
- Here you can see the LED lights start to blink when it comes to green.
- After this, you can press the sync button on your camera for a few seconds.
- Now the led light starts flashing slowly, but after a few seconds, it flashing fastly of the blue color.
- Here it means your Arlo camera is connected to the base station.
FIRMWARE UPDATE IN THE NETGEAR ARLO PRO 2 CAMERA
- First, you can attach your Arlo account with the base station.
- After this, you can see that if there is any new update is available for the firmware, then click on it.
- Here you can see the LED lights blink on the Amber And the Blue color, and it means the firmware update is in process.
- Now you can use it after a few seconds.
PLACE YOUR NETGEAR ARLO PRO 2 CAMERA
- The user an place the Arlo camera at any flat surface or they also fix it on the wall.
- You can also use the Arlo app for the positing mode.
- If you want to fix it on the wall, then you can help with the mounting screw attach magnetic screws to the wall.
- Here if you can fix on the drywall, then you can use the given plastic screws.
FIX THE PROBLEM OF BATTERY DRAINAGE IN THE NETGEAR ARLO CAMERA
- The user can easily use the Arlo camera. It is effortless to use.
- The user can use it in any weather condition because it comes with water-resistant.
- Some times its battery can discharge more because of the weather and light conditions.
- If the batteries are more drain because of cold weather.